Friday, June 15, 2012

Sprucing up

I have a lot of time here in Texas while my dear Bradley is working so hard. How do I handle being alone all day? Pintrest. I have found a few cute projects that I have actually finished and there are more to come, but for now I think I'll show off these ones.


First, is this fun bracelet. Super easy to make and because I used 5 different colors on it, I can wear it with just about everything! I'm going to make a couple more soon with just one or two colors.



I've also made this sweet piece, which also goes with a lot of outfits. I taped up some wooden beads and painted them. It was a very fun project.

I'm not really one to wear jewelry so this is a big step for me. (Seems how I really just started dressing like a girl when Brad started picking out my clothes for me.) So I am really just starting to get the hang of this stuff.



And then there's this little beauty. I have been looking everywhere for a fun summer swimsuit cover and FINALLY found one...on pintrest of course. I made it. Super easy. I am very proud of this one.

And that is about it on my crafty stuffs for now. I have a few more that I'm working on, but hobby lobby still hasn't ordered a piece I need. Soon though.

3 comments:

  1. I am really impressed with that wrap. Well, all of it, but I think the wrap is just cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree with Bradley boy the wrap is nice. The bracelet looks good too. The necklace the voters are still out on. Glad you are finding things to keep busy while the boy is out making change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! HOORAY FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete